It isn’t just a person that needs to be taken care of. The person is an employee, an entrepreneur, a manager, a CFO, etc. They need to be healthy at work to get their job done – no matter how large or small. What happens if they can’t?
- Productivity losses related to personal and family health costs U.S. employers $1,685 per employee per year.
- Non-specific low back pain affects 80% of all adults at a cost estimated at $100 billion annually.
- In Minnesota alone, $1.45 billion was spent on direct costs of workers’ compensation. The average neuromusculoskeletal (nerve, muscle, skeletal) disorder comes with a direct cost of almost $15,000 per claim.
What can you do? It’s not all doom and gloom!
- Researchers at Harvard University found that medical costs are reduced by approximately $3.27 for every $1.00 spent on Wellness Programs and absenteeism costs fall by about $2.73 for every $1.00 invested.
- Johnson & Johnson’s leaders estimate that Wellness Programs have cumulatively saved the company $250 million on healthcare costs during the past decade.
- Juno Lighting reduced recordable injuries by 93% through ergonomic intervention and on-site consulting and education services provided to employees.
With this in mind, it seems like a no-brainer to have some sort of Wellness Program for your company. The depth is up to you. Call or email today for more information or to see if a Wellness Program would be right for your company. We can help you with something as little as on-site education for you and your employees to setting up an on-site clinic to help take care of your employees right there at their workplace thereby decreasing time away from work traveling to appointments as well as negating any barriers for them to receive the proper care they need to help get them back to work at quickly as possible.
Call today to get more information. (612) 408-9535 or email [email protected]